Posted on December 1, 2015
Our government tells us babies need vaccines to be safe and healthy. The reality is that there is a level of risk in giving vaccines and the CDC is fully aware of the risk. Many parents accept what they are told. Others question. Some families have differing opinions on the need for vaccines with one spouse in favor, and the other opposed.
If you are considering giving your child a vaccine for any reason, please do a few things first. Please read the whole list, because there are many important points at the end, but I didn’t know the order to put them in, or which might be the most important for YOU to know. Don’t be surprised like many young parents.
1. Delay as long as possible. The older a baby is, the better; the heavier a baby is, the better. Vaccines are known to cause more damage to younger and lower weight babies.
2. Know the CDC recommended schedule of vaccines so that you know which shots they will want your child to get at which ages. Investigate the frequency and risk of each of the diseases so that you can make an informed choicebetween the risk of the vaccine and the risk of the illness, when treated.
One side of an original complete package insert.
3. Read the complete vaccine insert and ask the doctor if they have read the complete insert for each vaccine they are recommending. This is a lengthy document which is available from each vaccine manufacturer for each vaccine, or combination (more than one disease covered in the shot) vaccine that they produce. They come with the vaccines, or you can read them from the FDA site on-line.
4. Research the NVICP (National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program), VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System), and the fact that vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued if their products cause damage or death. Pharmaceutical manufacturers, the CDC who recommends their products, and the doctors who administer the products are 100% liability free. This 5 minute video describes the National Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, which set up the ‘vaccine court’, and the impact on those who are injured by vaccines.
5. Research vaccine injury because it is a reality. There are many biomedical procedures and protocols families are finding beneficial for healing their children from vaccine injury. There are many different methods and protocols, from diet, to supplements, therapies, etc.
6. Investigate how much money parents have spent on achieving recovery from vaccine injury. Sometimes this is referred to as “detoxing” after a vaccine. Many are achieving incredible healing from serious neurological damage caused by vaccines, but at a tremendous emotional, physical, and financial cost. One mom, whom I know personally, now has a fully functioning 15-year-old. He was diagnosed on the autism spectrum at age 2. While he is now in mainstream education, the family has spent close to $1 million for all the therapies, treatments, supplements, etc., that have helped them achieve this incredible recovery.
7. Take a full-face photograph of your child BEFORE the vaccine. Many subtle signs of vaccine injury can be clearly seen in the face immediately, or in the days following the injections, if we are paying attention. Notice particularly the eyes and the mouth. Sometimes vaccine damage is seen in eyes pulling in different directions or the mouth pulling up or down, in a similar way to those who have experienced a stroke. Many parents notice a pallor or lack of vitality in the face of their child following vaccines.
8. Take some video of your child’s most advanced actions or skills. Record their speech or verbal ability. Sometimes children have a serious reaction to a vaccine and are sick for several weeks and it becomes difficult to remember what they were capable of before they received the vaccines.
9. Record the batch number, manufacturer, and description of the shot in your own permanent records. Make sure you know exactly what vaccine is being injected into your child. This information will be vital in the case of any injury. It can be included in a VAERS report and can help when cases are presented to VICP for compensation. The batch numbers have relevance in cases where the same batch number has caused multiple injuries and this information could possibly benefit other parents.
10. Limit the number of shots. I would suggest no more than one at a time; that way you will be able to pinpoint which vaccine causes a poor reaction. Vaccine damage is individual but can also be cumulative. Some babies seem to be fine after receiving many injections; others react to only one shot. Limiting the number will give you more precise information on how your baby is responding.
11. High doses of Vitamin C before, and long-term after, can reduce negative symptoms. Toddlers and babies can be given 1 g/day of sodium ascorbate spread throughout the day or give 2 times the RDI/day of a Vitamin C Complex.
12. Give probiotics for at least 2 weeks afterwards.
13. Apply ice immediately, or ASAP, to the injection site.
14. Give NO acetaminophen, aka TYLENOL (USA) or PARACETAMOL (SA, UK), no matter who recommends it. While Vitamin C helps with glutathione production in the body, acetaminophen/Tylenol/Paracetamol depletes glutathione. Glutathione is critically important in the role of detoxing the brain. Please research this, especially if your health professional recommends giving a product containing acetaminophen. Carefully read the contents of all OTC drugs. You will be surprised at how many contain acetaminophen.
15. Investigate exemptions, religious or philosophical, in your state or country. Vaccines are rarely mandated or required. 47 states in the USA allow non-medical exemptions to vaccines for school. You do not have to be a member of a specific religion or explain the details of your religious objection in order to claim a religious exemption for vaccines. You can get more information on vaccine exemptions from the National Vaccine Information Center (nvic.org).
16. Explore your family history for possible vaccine reactions such as: i) Autoimmune diseases, ii) Eczema, iii) High-pitched screaming, iv) Bowel disturbances, etc. Many doctors deny a connection with vaccines, but thousands of parents have found out the hard way, these symptoms can signal a possible adverse reaction. Vaccine reactions can be cumulative, which means they can grow worse with each future vaccine.
17. Do I, or my child, have a defective MTHFR gene? People with a “defective MTHFR gene have an impaired ability to produce the MTHFR enzyme (estimates range from 20%-70% or more). This can make it more difficult to break down and eliminate not only synthetic folic acid but other substances like heavy metals.” Since vaccines are known to contain heavy metals, it is wise to have at least a simple saliva test to determine your MTHFR gene response.
There are THOUSANDS of families who are spending fortunes they don’t have, to try to restore the health of their precious children after receiving vaccines. While many are achieving success, it is GRUELING, and expensive. There are resources written by parents who are succeeding at detoxing children from vaccine damage . If you don’t know anyone impacted by vaccine injury, or if your children seem fine after getting shots, every day you should thank God that your child has not been similarly injured.
For some it only took one shot to send them into the spiral known as serious vaccine injury. Some families were selective about the shots and delayed them, yet their child was still injured. For others it was a progressive combination of vaccines. These families would give anything to go back in time and make the vaccine decision again.
One mom, L.G., learned about vaccine injury personally: “I received the Hepatitis B series in my late teens because I ‘had’ to have it for college, which I later learned is a LIE. Additionally, these shots were given to prevent a disease I was never at risk for. It had been years since my last vaccines, but that series triggered my autoimmune disease. I developed an arthritis there is no cure for, that is predicted to be chronic and debilitating for the rest of my life, possibly putting me in constant pain and causing me to be unable to walk or move freely. I am currently doing well but must avoid dietary triggers, get regular exercise and rest. I’m taking a mild medication that has the potential to damage my liver. My pro-vaccine rheumatologist even agreed the vaccines I received as a teen were likely a cause/trigger for my arthritis. I just want everyone to know, if you consent to give the vaccines, you take on the responsibility for any negative outcomes for yourself; no one else is liable, the pharmaceutical companies are completely protected.”
 See more at: What is an MTHFR gene mutation? http://www.healthnutnews.com/what-is-an-mthfr-mutation/#sthash.ytIPufSR.dpuf
 “Fight Autism and Win” by Jan Martin and Tressie Taylor. This book “walks parents through the process of detoxing mercury and how to handle issues like yeast and adrenal fatigue in children. The success rate for this protocol is very good!” Julie Hill
Becky Hastings, a wife, mom, grandmother, passionate follower of Jesus, health promoter, breastfeeding counsellor helping moms for 22+ years, and someone who seeks to research, understand and share truth so people can make wise choices in our crazy mixed up, deceived world!